Our goal is to give out 100 first aid kits per year. The average cost of the first aid kit is $125. We accept monetary donations or products. If you are interested in donating a product for the kits please send a message for further details.
We have a generous board of directors who have volunteered to help out with this endeavor.
- Dr. Lisa Booth - President, Founder
- Ryan Booth- Vice President
- Danielle Payne - CPA - Treasurer
- Janel Sheerin ,RVT - Secretary
- Jessi Harding - Director Of Fundraising
- Katie Brown, Rachel Konopacki, and Cheyenne Garpow - Training Assistants
Also, we would like to thank the Valparaiso University Law department for all of their help in getting all the legalities done so this organization can get a good start!
If you know of a K9 handler interested in this free seminar and first aid kit for their K9's please contact us and we will work on getting this service to their department.
Kits for K'9 is a 501c3 nonprofit, all donations are used to supply more kits to K9's.